Irish Language Programme | Seoltóireacht Trí Ghaeilge | Sailing through Irish
New for 2017, participants on our popular children's sailing courses will have the option of joining a group where all the lessons and shorebased activities are conducted through Irish. Our team of instructor's fluent in Irish will ensure that the great experience children have on the Summer Sailing Courses continues, and that they learn a whole new vocabulary of sailing terminology in Irish and practice communicating at all times through Irish. The programme is primarily aimed at 11-14 year olds, but we would run programmes for other age groups if we have sufficient interest.
Tabhair scil don saol do do pháiste! - Give your child a skill for life!
This programme will run on the following weeks:
- Summer 2 - 12th June to 16th June
- Summer 3 - 19th June to 23rd June
- Summer 5 - 3rd July to to 7th July
- Summer 6 - 10th July to 14th July
- Summer 7 - 17th July to 21st July
- Summer 8 - 24th July to 28th July
- Summer 11 - 14th August to 18th August
- Summer 12 - 21st August to 25th August
Course fees are the same as our Summer sailing prices, with children in this group counting towards overall discounts on Summer Sailing Courses.
Summer Course Price Scales for 5 day weeks: (4 day course prices indicated to right in brackets - week of a bank holidays only)
- 1 Child for 1 Week - € 209 (€ 179)
- 1 Child for 2 Weeks / 2 Children for 1 Week - € 199 Per Child Per Week (€ 170)
- 1 Child for 3 Weeks / 3 Children for 1 Week - € 189 Per Child Per Week (€ 161)
- 1 Child for 4 Weeks (or more) / 4 Children (or more) for 1 Week / 2 Children for 2 Weeks - € 179 Per Child Per Week (€ 153)
Please note that in order to avail of discount rates children must be booked and paid together in same transaction.
We provide Lifejacket / Buoyancy Aid. Wetsuits can be hired for €20 per week. Please note that we do not allow short sleeved & legged wetsuits to be worn on our programmes.
Please get in touch with us of you’re interested in getting your child sailing on this programme. Our team can be contacted on 01 2844195 or email@example.com. Please ensure to have read our terms and conditions prior to enrolling your child.