This intensive course, run over two weeknight evenings or one day, gives the participant an excellent overview of how to effectively administer First Aid. The course leader is a practising paramedic, and thus has an unrivalled knowledge of the area. The pragmatic and hands-on nature of the course uses the most up-to-date teaching methods to give you the best possible footing in First Aid.
Another excellent feature of this course is the watersports module designed for watersports enthusiasts. This module is invaluable for aspiring instructors and pleasure boaters alike.
This course is a pre-requisite for many instructors and also for those wishing to undertake the Advanced Powerboat Certificate of Competence or RYA Yachtmaster Examinations.
- Course 1: Sunday 28th January (10am start)
- Course 2: Sunday 4th February (9.30am start) - 1 place available, please call 01 2844195 to book.
- Course 3: Sunday 4th March (9.30am start)
- Course 4: Sunday 8th April (9.30am start)
- Course 5: Saturday 28th April (10am start)
The course fee is €129.
Call us on 01 2844195 or book online below. Once you have booked in, we'll send you a confirmation email outlining your course, its date, start / finish times and specific course information. Please ensure to have read our Terms and Conditions prior to enrolling.