This course is designed for those undertaking coastal cruising, and the RYA Advanced Powerboat Certificate of Competence Exam. The course builds on the knowledge gained in the Day Skipper Course and includes more advanced navigation techniques.
- Secondary Port Calculations
- Course Shaping and Plotting
- Use of Almanacs in conjunction with Admiralty Publications
- Advanced use of Chartplotters and other Electronic Position Fixing Equipment
- The interpretation of weather forecasts including use of forecasting with a Barometer
- Passage Planning, Routing and Plotting
- Training Charts
- Sample Questions
- Test Papers
What to Bring...
Course Options | Online or Classroom