Want to see what all the fuss is about? Our Yacht Sailing Taster Courses for adults provide an informative introduction to sailing in the sheltered and beautiful confines of Dublin Bay.
A 26 foot 1720 Sportsyacht which can comfortably accommodate 5 students and the Instructor/Skipper. The 1720 Sportsyacht is easy to manage and cannot capsize - in fact our fleet of seven 1720 Sportsyachts have internal buoyancy tanks fitted making them extremely safe.
All wet gear and safety equipment is provided by us – we provide waterproof clothing and Lifejackets. It really is just a case of getting yourself here and letting us do the rest. For more information on gear to bring see our FAQ section.
Yacht Sailing Taster Course: 2017 Dates...
Courses run on a Wednesday evening (6.30pm-9.30pm), Saturday (10am-1pm) or Sunday (2-5pm). Course fee: €49.00
- Course 1: Saturday 29th April
- Course 2: Sunday 30th April
- Course 3: Wednesday 17th May
- Course 4: Saturday 20th May - Course Fully Booked
- Course 5: Sunday 21st May
- Course 6: Saturday 27th May - Course Full
- Course 7: Sunday 28th May - 1 place remaining, please call to book
- Course 8: Saturday 10th June
- Course 9: Sunday 11th June
- Course 10: Wednesday 14th June
- Course 11: Saturday 24th June
- Course 12: Sunday 25th June
- Course 13: Saturday 1st July
- Course 14: Sunday 2nd July
- Course 15: Saturday 29th July
- Course 16: Sunday 30th July
- Course 17: Saturday 12th August
- Course 18: Sunday 13th August
Once you have chosen a date that suits you can book online below or by calling us on 01 2844195. All major Credit / Debit Cards accepted. Don’t be disappointed, book early.
Once you have booked in, we'll send you a confirmation email outlining your sailing course, its date and start / finish times. Please ensure you have read our Terms and Conditions prior to enrolling.