Want to see what all the fuss is about? Our Yacht Sailing Taster Courses for adults provide an informative introduction to sailing in the sheltered and beautiful confines of Dublin Bay.
A 26 foot 1720 Sportsyacht which can comfortably accommodate 5 students and the Instructor/Skipper. The 1720 Sportsyacht is easy to manage and cannot capsize - in fact our fleet of seven 1720 Sportsyachts have internal buoyancy tanks fitted making them extremely safe.
All wet gear and safety equipment is provided by us – we provide waterproof clothing and Lifejackets. It really is just a case of getting yourself here and letting us do the rest. For more information on gear to bring see our FAQ section.
Yacht Sailing Taster Course: 2018 Dates...
Courses run on a Tuesday evening (6.30pm-9.30pm), Saturday (10am-1pm) or Sunday (2-5pm). Course fee: €49.00
- Course 1: Saturday 7th April
- Course 2: Sunday 8th April
- Course 3: Saturday 21st April
- Course 4: Sunday 22nd April
- Course 5: Saturday 5th May
- Course 6: Sunday 6th May
- Course 7: Tuesday 15th May
- Course 8: Saturday 19th May
- Course 9: Sunday 20th May
- Course 10: Saturday 9th June
- Course 11: Sunday 10th June
- Course 12: Tuesday 12th June
- Course 13: Saturday 23rd June
- Course 14: Sunday 24th June
- Course 15: Tuesday 3rd July
- Course 16: Saturday 7th July
- Course 17: Sunday 8th July
- Course 18: Saturday 28th July
- Course 19: Sunday 29th July
- Course 20: Tuesday 14th August
- Course 21: Saturday 18th August
- Course 22: Sunday 19th August
- Course 23: Saturday 1st September
- Course 24: Sunday 2nd September
Once you have chosen a date that suits you can book online below or by calling us on 01 2844195. All major Credit / Debit Cards accepted. Don’t be disappointed, book early.
Once you have booked in, we'll send you a confirmation email outlining your sailing course, its date and start / finish times. Please ensure you have read our Terms and Conditions prior to enrolling.