Our yacht sailing taster course is coming to an end. After a comprehensive review of the training needs of sailors, and the feedback from Taster participants we've decided to consolidate the introductory courses together in our Keelboat Start Sailing Course, allowing sufficient time to get each new sailor to a good fundamental sailing standard. However, there are a number of gift voucher recipients and those who opted to reschedule due to COVID-19 that we're still very keen to get on the water. Please see our 2021 schedule below and call 01 2844195 or email email@example.com to book.
A 26 foot 1720 Sportsyacht which can comfortably accommodate 5 students and the Instructor/Skipper. The 1720 Sportsyacht is easy to manage and cannot capsize - in fact our fleet of seven 1720 Sportsyachts have internal buoyancy tanks fitted making them extremely safe.
All wet gear and safety equipment is provided by us – we provide waterproof clothing and Lifejackets. It really is just a case of getting yourself here and letting us do the rest.
- Course 1: Saturday 3rd July - 10am-1pm (4 places)
- Course 2: Sunday 4th July - 2-5pm (4 places)
- Course 3: Saturday 10th July - 10am-1pm (4 places)
- Course 4: Saturday 17th July - 10am-1pm (4 places)
- Course 5: Sunday 18th July - 2-5pm (4 places)
- Course 6: Saturday 24th July - 10am-1pm (4 places)
- Course 7: Friday 6th August – 10am-1pm (4 places)
- Course 8: Friday 6th August – 2-5pm (4 places)
- Course 9: Saturday 7th August - 10am-1pm (4 places)
- Course 10: Sunday 8th August - 2-5pm (4 places)
Amendments to bookings due to COVID-19
- In light of the current situation, we have significantly relaxed our booking terms and conditions. If courses cannot run due to issues relating to COVID-19 we will move bookings without penalty, or refund fees where a suitable alternative cannot be found.
- Please see the current schedule alterations here.
- If you make a future booking, please be reassured that if the course is unable to go ahead due to restrictions extending beyond the current restrictions we will reschedule the course to a time of your convenience or refund the fees.
Looking for something more? Try a weekend long course...
For those who think sailing is for them, we'd recommend diving right into a weekend long course. Our start sailing courses aboard the 1720s run on Saturdays from 9.30am to 5.30pm and Sunday 10am-5.30pm. More Information...
Gift voucher recipients and those who opted to reschedule due to COVID-19 should call 01 2844195 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book
Once you have booked in, we'll send you a confirmation email outlining your sailing course, its date and start / finish times. Please ensure you have read our Terms and Conditions prior to enrolling. Our cancellation policy for this course can be viewed here.