Explore new ports, practise skills and relax on board while underway. Our Summer cruises will allow you to combine time away with coaching and training with Yachtmaster Instructor Gary Curran personally leading each cruise.
The cost is reduced from what a usual yachting programme would involve to take into account that meals are not included, however, everything that you’d find on one of our Competent Crew or Day Skipper Courses will still be there. Each programme costs €599 per person. If you’re looking to bring a friend or partner, it is possible for them to join in too.
Please note, you will have to organise travel to the start / from finish locations.
Cruise Details for 2020...
- Cruise 1 - Dun Laoghaire to Waterford - Saturday 27th June - Wednesday 1st July
- Cruise 2 - Waterford to Cork - Thursday 2nd July - Monday 6th July - Fully Booked
- Cruise 3 - Cork to Baltimore - Wednesday 8th July - Sunday 12th July - Fully Booked
- Cruise 4 - Baltimore to Bantry - NEW - Monday 13th July - Friday 17th July.
- Cruise 5 - Bantry to Dingle - NEW - Saturday 18th July - Wednesday 22nd July.
- Cruise 6 - Dingle to Bantry - NEW - Saturday 25th July - Wednesday 29th July - Fully Booked
- Cruise 7 - Bantry to Baltimore - NEW - Thursday 30th July - Mon 3rd August
- Cruise 8 - Baltimore to Cork - Wednesday 5th August - Sunday 9th August
- Cruise 9 - Cork to Waterford - Wednesday 12th August - Sunday 16th August - Fully Booked
- Cruise 10 - Waterford to Dun Laoghaire - Monday 17th August - Friday 21st August
Detailed iteneries can be viewed in the tabs below!
Once you have chosen a cruise that suits you can book online below, or by calling us on 01 2844195 to book. Once you have booked in, we'll send you a confirmation email outlining the programme, its date, start / finish times and specific information. Please ensure to have read our Terms and Conditions prior to enrolling.