Here's how you can get on the water this March and April.
The 2017 sailing season has kicked off and courses are already filling up with new and experienced sailors getting back into the swing of things. Beginner adult programmes are running over the weekends and our 1720s will start to be a regular sight in Dublin Bay from this weekend on wards. Our RYA Yachting courses, including Competent Crew, Day Skipper and Yachtmaster Preparatory courses are underway.
The children's Junior Club Saturday sailing is going from strength to strength and we've an exciting St. Patrick's Weekend Treasure Hunt planned for these sailors on Saturday the 18th - all conducted from boats, obviously!
Beginner Adult Yacht Course
- Course 1: Saturday 11th and Sunday 12th March – just one place left on this course
- Course 2: Saturday 25th and Sunday 26th March
- Course 3: Saturday 8th and Sunday 9th April
- Course 4: Saturday 22nd and Sunday 23rd April
Beginner Adult Dinghy Course
- Course 1: Saturday 8th and Sunday 9th April
- Course 2: Saturday 22nd and Sunday 23rd April
Adult Level 2 Yacht and Dinghy Courses
- Yacht Level 2 – Course 1: Saturday 1st and Sunday 2nd April
- Yacht Level 2 – Course 2: Saturday 29th and Sunday 30th April
- Dinghy Level 2 – Course 1: Saturday 29th and Sunday 30th April
National Powerboat Certificate – Ideal Beginners Powerboat Course
- Course 5: Saturday 11th and Sunday 12th March – Course Full
- Course 6: Saturday 18th and Sunday 19th March – Just 2 places remaining
- Course 7: Saturday 25th and Sunday 26th March – Course Full
- Course 8: 8th and 9th April
- Course 9: 22nd and 23rd April
- Course 10: 29th and 30th April
RYA Intermediate Powerboat Course
Courses run on Saturdays and Sundays from 9.30am each day.
- Course 2: 1st and 2nd April
Syllabus and Further Information…
Junior Club - Saturday Sailing during the School Term
The Junior Club is in full swing. Whilst we’ve already started the term, new members are welcome to join in at any stage. We’ve pro-rata pricing for the remaining weeks. More Information...
Children's Sailing – Easter Courses
Our Easter Sailing Courses are the perfect way to brush off those winter cobwebs and prepare yourself for the summer sailing season ahead. Courses run 9am to 5pm each day for ages 7-18 Years.
- Easter Course 1: Monday 10th April to Thursday 13th April (No Course on Good Friday)
- Easter Course 2: Tuesday 18th April to Friday 21st April (No Course on Easter Monday)
ICC Direct Assessment - Sail
RYA Competent Crew & RYA Day Skipper Practical Courses
- Course 4: 20th-24th March – Competent Crew Only
- Course 5: 8th-12th April
- Course 6: 18th-22nd April
RYA Coastal Skipper Course
- Course 1: 20th-24th March
RYA Yachtmaster Coastal/Offshore Preparatory Course and Examination
- Course 1: 13th-17th March, 18th and 19th March Exam - Fully Booked
- Course 2: 25th-29th March, 30th and 31st March Exam
Learn more about these qualifications…
Emergency First Aid for Water Sports Instructors
VHF SRC Radio Licence
- Monday 10th to Thursday 13th April (6.30-9.30pm each evening)
Course Syllabus and More Information
Offshore Racing Practical Day for New Offshore Racers
- Saturday 18th March (9am-Midnight)
Please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions about these programmes on 01 2844195 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.