Here's how you can get on the water this February and March.
Powerboat courses continue to be busy this February and trainees will be joined on the water by the first Adult Beginner Sailing Courses of the year, as well as the return of our popular Junior Club - running on Saturdays during the school term. The full schedule of programmes for February and March are listed below.
Beginner Adult Yacht Course
- Saturday 11th and Sunday 12th March
National Powerboat Certificate – Ideal Beginners Powerboat Course
- Course 3: Saturday 11th and Sunday 12th February
- Course 4: Saturday 25th and Sunday 26th February
- Course 5: Saturday 11th and Sunday 12th March
- Course 6: Saturday 18th and Sunday 19th March
- Course 7: Saturday 25th and Sunday 26th March
Safety Boat Certificate Course
- Course 1: 4th and 5th February
- Course 2: 18th and 19th February
- Course 3: 18th and 19th March
RYA Intermediate Powerboat Course
Courses run on Saturdays and Sundays from 9.30am each day.
- Course 1: 4th and 5th March
Syllabus and Further Information…
Junior Club - Saturday Sailing during the School Term
The Junior Club is back on Saturday the 11th of February. Returning and new members alike are welcome to join in. More Information...
Children's Sailing - February Mid-Term Course
We are pleased to announce our February Mid Term Course for 2017. The programme will run from Monday 20th to Friday 24th February from 9am-5pm daily. More Information...
RYA Competent Crew & RYA Day Skipper Practical Courses
- Course 2: 15th-19th February – Fully Booked
- Course 3: 4th, 5th, 10th-12th March
- Course 4: 20th-24th March – Competent Crew Only
RYA Day Skipper Theory – Classroom Course
Course 1: Tuesdays and Thursdays (6.30-10.30pm)
- February 7th, 9th, 14th, 16th, 21st, 23rd, 28th
- March 2nd, 7th, 9th
Course Fee: €499. Includes a hot cooked meal every night, all course notes, books, papers and complimentary tea and coffee. Full Details...
RYA Coastal Skipper Course
- Course 1: 20th-24th March
RYA Yachtmaster Coastal/Offshore Preparatory Course and Examination
- Course 1: 13th-17th March, 18th and 19th March Exam - Fully Booked
- Course 2: 25th-29th March, 30th and 31st March Exam
Learn more about these qualifications…
Emergency First Aid for Water Sports Instructors
VHF SRC Radio Licence
- Monday 13th March to Thursday 16th March (6.30-9.30pm each evening)
Course Syllabus and More Information
RYA/ISAF Offshore Sea Survival Course
(Mondays & Wednesday 6.30-9.30pm and Saturday 10.30am-5.30pm)
- Course 1: 13th, 15th and 18th February – Only a few places left
- Course 2: 20th, 22nd and 25th March
ISA Instructor Pre-Entry Assessment and Dinghy Instructor Course
- Sunday 12th February - Pre-Entry Assessment
- Sunday 19th March – Pre-Entry Assessment
- Monday 20th - Friday 24th February - Dinghy Instructor Course
Full details on these programmes and our full ISA instructor programme schedule.
Offshore Racing Navigation and Theory
- Course 1: Monday 20th (6.30pm-9.30pm), Wednesday 22nd (6.30pm-9.30pm) & Saturday 25th February (9.30am-4.30pm)
- Course 2: 21st, 23rd, 28th, 30th March (Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 6.30pm-9.30pm)
Please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions about these programmes on 01 2844195 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.