The Irish National Sailing & Powerboat School is recruiting for 2018, with a particular call for applicants for Children’s Sailing Course positions ,as well as Powerboat Instructors for weekend courses.
We’re looking for customer orientated, hard working and friendly people to join our team. As we all work in an industry which is based around customer’s leisure time, flexibility is a key requirement for any team member. Ideal candidates will be comfortable interacting with both adults and children, be great leaders and be able to work within the parameters of our well-established operating procedures.
- RYA/Irish Sailing Dinghy Instructors – Children’s Summer Courses
- RYA/Irish Sailing Dinghy Instructors - Mid-Week Primary & Secondary School Lessons
- RYA/Irish Sailing Dinghy/Keelboat Instructors – Adult Training
- RYA/Irish Sailing Powerboat Instructors - Dun Laoghaire and Malahide Bases
- RYA Cruising Instructors
- RYA/Irish Sailing Senior Instructors – All Disciplines
- Sales & Administration Team Members
- Maintenance Team Members
Our final call for applicants for positions in June, July and August is Friday 4th of May. However, we may begin the interview process earlier, so early applications are encouraged.
To apply for a position, please send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants should tailor their CV to highlight the following:
- Previous experience (although not essential)
- Skills and qualifications relevant to the discipline they are applying for
- Dates available
New to instructing?
We’re happy to have newly qualified instructors join the team. It can be hard to secure a first position as a sailing or powerboating instructor without previous experience, and we’re happy to have new instructors on the team. You’ll benefit from mentoring from some of Ireland’s most experienced water sports instructors who have built up a wealth of experience at Ireland’s largest and busiest training centre.
Are you undertaking an instructor course soon? We’d still be happy to receive your application with a view to offering positions based on the outcome of your instructor course.
Programme Information for Applicants:
Applicants should familiarise themselves with the relevant programmes for their application: