The Irish National Sailing & Powerboat School is recruiting a full-time sailing instructor who will also provide coordination assistance for the operation of a busy watersports centre.
- Role: Full Time Sailing Instructor / Operations Coordinator
- Duration: 1-year contract starting immediately
- Salary: Based on Experience
- Hours: Wednesday to Sunday from September to May, Monday to Friday from June to August. Some flexibility is required.
Role Pre-requisites and Training Scope
- Irish Sailing/RYA Dinghy Instructor Certificate
- Irish Sailing/RYA Powerboat Level 2 Certificate
Applications are also welcome for candidates who hold senior instructor qualifications.
We are also happy to take on a candidate with a dinghy instructor qualification, who will be mentored by a team of experienced senior instructors with a view to undertaking a senior instructor qualification during the contract.
Additional training in all aspects of boating may be made available with significant potential for advancement in the marine sector.
All parties with interest should send their CV to email@example.com with interviews happening immediately. Please use the reference "Full Time Sailing Instructor / Operations Coordinator" in the subject title.