COVID-19 Schedule Changes - Level 5
Issued 30th Decemeber 2020
Given that Level 5 restrictions are now scheduled to be in effect until the 31st of January we have affected the following changes to scheduled courses:
Adult Powerboat Courses
- All scheduled courses for recreational users are cancelled.
- Specific courses set up for essential services/workers can continue with significant alterations which will be communicated directly with effected students/organisations
Adult Yacht Courses
- All courses are cancelled
- No classroom courses will be taking place.
- No additional courses have been affected by this announcement, we’re already in touch with customers effected by the previous level 5 restrictions announced on the 22nd of December.
Children’s Junior Club Sailing
- There are no scheduled Children’s sailing courses due to take place before the 6th of February when the Junior Club resumes.
- We hope to be able to resume this activity on Saturday the 6th of February.
Instructor Training Programme
- The programme has been suspended for the month of January. A detailed back up plan will be worked on by the instructing team and communicated with candidates and their parents on Thursday 31st January.
Clubhouse Building and Offices
- Our clubhouse building on the West Pier is closed to the public and those attending the limited programmes proceeding.
- Our office team will be working from home. All enquiries will be handled online or over the phone. Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm. Telephone calls to 01 2844195 and email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org will be answered during these hours.
Amendments to bookings due to COVID-19
We have significantly relaxed our booking terms and conditions. If courses cannot run due to issues relating to COVID-19 we will move bookings without penalty, or refund fees where a suitable alternative cannot be found.
If you make a future booking, please be reassured that if the course is unable to go ahead due to restrictions we will reschedule the course to a time of your convenience or refund the fees.
Get in touch on 01 2844195 or email email@example.com.
COVID-19 Operating Procedure...
All programmes are being individually risk assessed. We've a new COVID-19 Operating Procedure to govern the operation of the school, and all risk assessments and specific measures identified will be compiled in line with this document.