COVID-19 Schedule Changes - Level 5
Issued 27th January 2021
Given that Level 5 restrictions are now scheduled to be in effect until the 5th March 2021 we have affected the following changes to scheduled courses:
Adult Powerboat Courses
- All scheduled courses for recreational users are cancelled.
- Specific courses set up for essential services/workers can continue with significant alterations which will be communicated directly with effected students/organisations
Adult Yacht Courses
- All courses are cancelled. Customers are being contacted.
- No classroom courses will be taking place.
- Customers with bookings are being contacted.
Children’s Junior Club Sailing
- We hope to be able to resume this activity on Saturday the 6th of March.
- Customers will be communicated with directly when bookings open.
Instructor Training Programme
- The programme's on water training has been suspended for the month of January and February.
- Online programmes will continue for the month of February.
- A detailed programme to catch up the time missed is being developed.
Clubhouse Building and Offices
- Our clubhouse building on the West Pier is closed to the public and those attending the limited programmes proceeding.
- Our office team will be working from home. All enquiries will be handled online or over the phone. Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm. Telephone calls to 01 2844195 and email enquiries to email@example.com will be answered during these hours.
Amendments to bookings due to COVID-19
We have significantly relaxed our booking terms and conditions. If courses cannot run due to issues relating to COVID-19 we will move bookings without penalty, or refund fees where a suitable alternative cannot be found.
If you make a future booking, please be reassured that if the course is unable to go ahead due to restrictions we will reschedule the course to a time of your convenience or refund the fees.
Get in touch on 01 2844195 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
COVID-19 Operating Procedure...
All programmes are being individually risk assessed. We've a new COVID-19 Operating Procedure to govern the operation of the school, and all risk assessments and specific measures identified will be compiled in line with this document.