Current COVID-19 Schedule Changes
Issued 4th July 2020
- Course dates as publised on our website are planned to go ahead. Each programme is undergoing an individual risk assessment, which may result in scheduled changes.
- Dinghy, powerboat and yacht cruising courses re-commenced with significant changes from Monday 8th of June.
- A limited children's programme has recommenced, however, we are mostly fully booked. Waiting lists are being used to fill spaces freed up by cancelations.
- 1720 Keelboat Courses are not scheduled until August.
- Our clubhouse building on the West Pier is closed to the public and all enquiries will be handled online or over the phone. Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm and Saturday & Sunday from 10am-5pm. Telephone calls to 01 2844195 and email enquiries to email@example.com will be answered during these hours.
Amendments to bookings due to COVID-19
In light of the current situation, we have significantly relaxed our booking terms and conditions. If courses cannot run due to issues relating to COVID-19 we will move bookings without penalty, or refund fees where a suitable alternative cannot be found.
If you make a future booking, please be reassured that if the course is unable to go ahead due to restrictions we will reschedule the course to a time of your convenience or refund the fees.
Get in touch on 01 2844195 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
COVID-19 Operating Procedure...
All programmes are being individually risk assessed. We've a new COVID-19 Operating Procedure to govern the operation of the school, and all risk assessments and specific measures identified will be compiled in line with this document.