At the Irish National Sailing and Powerboat School we run Irish Sailing Association instructor pre assessments and instructor courses. The pre-assessments are a day long and the instructor courses are 5 days long.
Having completed the ISA Dinghy Pre Assessment you can then go on to complete the ISA 5 day instructor course. Below are the dates for all our planned courses:
ISA Dinghy Instructor Pre-Assessment:
- 2017 Pre-Entry A: Sunday 12th February 2017 (9am-5pm) - Course Full
- 2017 Pre-Entry B: Sunday 19th March 2017 (9am-5pm) - Course Full
- 2017 Pre-Entry C: Sunday 2nd April 2017 (9am-5pm) - 3 Places Remaining
The cost for the Pre-Entry Assessment is €99.
ISA Dinghy Instructor Course:
- 2017 Course A: Monday 20th February - Friday 24th February (9am-5pm daily)
- 2017 Course B: Saturday 8th April - Wednesday 12th April (9am-5pm daily) - Course Full
- 2017 Course C: Tuesday 18th - Saturday 22nd April (9am-5pm daily) - 2 Places Remaining
The cost for the Instructor Course is €400.
To book any of the ISA instructor courses please contact us on 2844195 or email@example.com. We required a deposit of 50% to secure each booking. Dates and times are subject to change. All courses are dependent on the required ratios and weather permitting. Please ensure to have read our Terms and Conditions prior to enrolling.