The Irish National Sailing & Powerboat School is delighted to be supporting the RS Super Series for RS Fevas, RS200s, RS400s and a PY RS Fleet. We look forward to welcoming you to some simple, fun and fast racing tailored to your needs! Racing takes place across three venues, Greystones Sailing Club, Dun Laoghaire and Howth Yacht Club.
We will be running a revamped and re-inviogorated Super Series in Greystones, Dun Laoghaire and Howth over the winter, the schedule will be 6 race days over the winter, dates as below, all Saturdays;
- 23rd November - Greystoines Sailing Club
- 7th December - INSC, Dun Laoghaire
- 28th December - INSC, Dun Laoghaire
- 11th January - INSC, Dun Laoghaire
- 15th February - INSC, Dun Laoghaire
- 21st March - Howth Yacht Club
11am first gun, do as many races as possible (max 6) and off the water by 1pm sprint style racing.
The cost is €60 to enter the series per boat. RS Fevas, RS200s, RS400 and a PY RS Fleet will recieve starts if sufficent entries.
- Normal racing rules apply.
- Simple windward leeward courses with a leeward gate and spreader at top with a start/finish line in the bottom of the beat.
- First gun at 11am
- Sailing Instructions
Check out a previous RS Super Series for a flavour of the action...
Enter Online Now...
Entry for the 6 dates is €60. Just fill out the online booking form and you're ready to go!