Consolidate your sailing skills while learning new advanced skills. The Level 3 course allows time for you and your instructor to hone in on specific areas where you need coaching, while introducing some more advanced techniques as taster sessions, such as racing, seamanship manoeuvres as well as spinnaker and trapeze.
Successful participants will receive the RYA Level 3 Dinghy Certificate.
The course is delivered in our RS Zests, Laser Dinghies and RS Quest doublehanded dinghies.
Course Dates 2022
Courses run on Saturdays and Sundays from 9.30am-5pm each day.
• Course 1: Saturday 28th and Sunday 29th May
• Course 2: Saturday 2nd and Sunday 3rd July
• Course 3: Saturday 6th and Sunday 7th August
• Course 4: Saturday 3rd and Sunday 4th September
The course fees are €199. Once you've completed the course you can continue your improving skills and sailing with friends in the Irish National Sailing Club.
Amendments to bookings due to COVID-19
- In light of the current situation, we have significantly relaxed our booking terms and conditions. If courses cannot run due to issues relating to COVID-19 we will move bookings without penalty, or refund fees where a suitable alternative cannot be found.
- Please see the current schedule alterations here.
- If you make a future booking, please be reassured that if the course is unable to go ahead due to restrictions extending we will reschedule the course to a time of your convenience or refund the fees.
You can book online below or by calling us on 01 2844195. Once you have booked in, we'll send you a confirmation email outlining your course, its date and start / finish times. Please ensure to have read our Terms and Conditions prior to enrolling. Our cancellation policy for this course can be viewed here.
Book Online Now...