Give your child a skill for life on our Summer Sailing Course!
Age Groups: 4-6 Years | 7-10 Years | 11-14 Years | 15-17 Years
Watching youngsters grow in confidence as they master the art of sailing is one of the great rewards for the staff at the Irish National Sailing and Powerboat School. Our summer courses will entertain, challenge and stimulate your children as they learn how to master a sailing dinghy afloat - and have fun along the way.
Book Now - Call our team on 01 2844195!
What the Instructors and Kids say about the courses...
Summer Course Structure
Students are assigned to groups according to their age, as years of experience has taught us that the children get the most out of the course when training with their peers. Students are grouped as follows 4-6 years, 7-10 years, 11-14 years and 15-17 years. Within these groups the students are then sub divided according to their experience. We provide all essential gear for the course, boats and buoyancy aids, while wetsuits can be hired by the week. In addition our instructors are very experienced, we have a clubhouse facility with changing rooms and we are fully insured. We have an excellent safety record and pride ourselves on our superb reputation. Click here for information on our Age Group Structure.
With exceptional value on offer through multiple bookings, why not give your child the experience of a lifetime and open the door to a life of fun and adventure in 2018.
2018 Summer Course Availability
Booking Status: All courses and All age groups currently have places available.
2018 Summer Course Dates
All children's courses run Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm except where stated. Please note that the 4-6 years group runs 9am-12.30pm only.
- Summer 1: Tuesday 5th – Friday 8th June
- Summer 2: Monday 11th – Friday 15th June
- Summer 3: Monday 18th – Friday 22nd June
- Summer 4: Monday 25th – Friday 29th June
- Summer 5: Monday 2nd – Friday 6th July
- Summer 6: Monday 9th – Friday 13th July
- Summer 7: Monday 16th – Friday 20th July
- Summer 8: Monday 23rd – Friday 27th July
- Summer 9: Monday 30th July – Friday 3rd August
- Summer 10: Tuesday 7th – Friday 10th August
- Summer 11: Monday 13th – Friday 17th August
- Summer 12: Monday 20th – Friday 24th August
- Summer 13: Monday 27th – Friday 31st August
Childrens Course Prices
Summer Course Price Scales for 5 day weeks: (4 day course prices indicated to right in brackets - week of a bank holiday only)
- 1 Child for 1 Week - € 209 (€ 179)
- 1 Child for 2 Weeks / 2 Children for 1 Week - € 199 Per Child Per Week (€ 170)
- 1 Child for 3 Weeks / 3 Children for 1 Week - € 189 Per Child Per Week (€ 161)
- 1 Child for 4 Weeks (or more) / 4 Children (or more) for 1 Week / 2 Children for 2 Weeks - € 179 Per Child Per Week (€ 153)
Please note that in order to avail of discount rates children must be booked and paid together in same transaction.
4 days courses are only available on weeks that have a Bank Holiday
We provide Lifejacket / Buoyancy Aid. Wetsuits can be hired for €20 per week. Please note that we do not allow short sleeved & legged wetsuits to be worn on our programmes.
4-6 Years Age Group Prices:
4-6 Years Age Group: 1 week (9am-12.30am) - €99 per child (€79 for 4 day week)
Full details on 4-6 Years Group here.
How to book
Bookings can be made over the phone on +353 (0)1 2844195. Most credit and debit cards are accepted. Please review the information for parents on attending our courses and our terms and conditions.