Give your child a skill for life on our Summer Sailing Course!
Age Groups: 4-6 Years | 7-10 Years | 11-14 Years | 15-17 Years
Watching youngsters grow in confidence as they master the art of sailing is one of the great rewards for the staff at the Irish National Sailing and Powerboat School. Our summer courses will entertain, challenge and stimulate your children as they learn how to master a sailing dinghy afloat - and have fun along the way.
Book Now - Call our team on 01 2844195!
What our courses are all about...
Summer Course Structure
Students are assigned to groups according to their age, as years of experience has taught us that the children get the most out of the course when training with their peers. Students are grouped as follows 4-6 years, 7-10 years, 11-14 years and 15-17 years. Within these groups the students are then sub divided according to their experience. We provide all essential gear for the course, boats and buoyancy aids, while wetsuits can be hired by the week. In addition our instructors are very experienced, we have a clubhouse facility with changing rooms and we are fully insured. We have an excellent safety record and pride ourselves on our superb reputation. Click here for information on our Age Group Structure.
With exceptional value on offer through multiple bookings, why not give your child the experience of a lifetime and open the door to a life of fun and adventure in 2017.
New Programmes for 2017 - Sailing through Irish & Keelboat Coaching
We're also excited to announce new programmes that will run alongside our Summer Sailing Courses this year. 11-14 year olds can mix learing Irish and Sailing on our new Irish Language Programme and our older 15+ years sailors will find the new Keelboat Programme a different challenge to the dinghy sailing programme this Summer.
Summer Course Dates
All children's courses run Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm except where stated. Please note that the 4-6 years group runs 9am-12.30pm only.
- Summer 1 - 6th June to 9th June (4 day week)
- Summer 2 - 12th June to 16th June
- Summer 3 - 19th June to 23rd June
- Summer 4 - 26th June to 30th June
- Summer 5 - 3rd July to to 7th July
- Summer 6 - 10th July to 14th July - 7-10 Years Full
- Summer 7 - 17th July to 21st July - 7-10 Years Full
- Summer 8 - 24th July to 28th July
- Summer 9 - 31st July to 4th August
- Summer 10 - 8th August to 11th August (4 day week)
- Summer 11 - 14th August to 18th August
- Summer 12 - 21st August to 25th August
- Summer 13 - 28th August to 1st September
Childrens Course Prices
Summer Course Price Scales for 5 day weeks: (4 day course prices indicated to right in brackets - week of a bank holiday only)
- 1 Child for 1 Week - € 209 (€ 179)
- 1 Child for 2 Weeks / 2 Children for 1 Week - € 199 Per Child Per Week (€ 170)
- 1 Child for 3 Weeks / 3 Children for 1 Week - € 189 Per Child Per Week (€ 161)
- 1 Child for 4 Weeks (or more) / 4 Children (or more) for 1 Week / 2 Children for 2 Weeks - € 179 Per Child Per Week (€ 153)
Please note that in order to avail of discount rates children must be booked and paid together in same transaction.
4 days courses are only available on weeks that have a Bank Holiday
We provide Lifejacket / Buoyancy Aid. Wetsuits can be hired for €20 per week. Please note that we do not allow short sleeved & legged wetsuits to be worn on our programmes.
4-6 Years Age Group Prices:
4-6 Years Age Group: 1 week (9am-12.30am) - €92 per child (€76 for 4 day week)
Full details on 4-6 Years Group here.
How to book
Bookings can be made over the phone on +353 (0)1 2844195. Most credit and debit cards are accepted. Please review the information for parents on attending our courses and our terms and conditions.