Children's Easter Sailing Courses at Poolbeg
We’re delighted to work in conjunction with Poolbeg Yacht and Boat Club to deliver children’s sailing courses this Easter from Poolbeg. The courses are an excellent way to brush off the winter cobwebs in advance of the Summer. Our courses will ensure that student’s both progress their sailing and enjoy their time on the water.
What to Expect from an Irish National Sailing & Powerboat School Children's Course...
Children’s Sailing & Watersports Courses for Children aged 7-17 years...
The courses will be sure to challenge and entertain your child, with the success of the programme rooted in the dynamic of dividing children first by age, then by experience, ensuring that every child is learning with their own peer group. Our age groups are 7-10 years, 11-14 years and 15-17 years.
- Easter Course 1: Monday 6th April to Thursday 9th April (No Course on Good Friday)
- Easter Course 2: Tuesday 14th April to Friday 17th April (No Course on Easter Monday)
- 1 Child for 1 Week - € 179
- 1 Child for 2 Weeks / 2 Children for 1 Week - € 170 Per Child Per Week
- 3 Children for 1 Week - € 161 Per Child Per Week
- 4 Children for 1 Week or 2 Children for 2 Weeks - € 153 Per Child Per Week
Please note that in order to avail of discount rates children must be booked and paid together in same transaction.
We provide Lifejacket / Buoyancy Aid and Windbreaker Jackets. Wetsuits can be hired for €16 per week. Please note that we do not allow short sleeved & legged wetsuits to be worn on our programmes.
Attending Our Courses, what to bring and other information:
Students should bring the following next week:
- Spare Change of Clothes
- Packed Lunch & Bottled Water
- Footwear (Old Runners to wear in Boat)
- Towel, Shampoo & Shower Gear
- Plenty of Warm Layers
- Wetsuit (Can be hired from us)
- Swimming Togs and Waterproof Jacket
- Hat & Suncream
Please Leave at Home
Any valuables including: mobile phones, iPods, cameras, wallets etc. We cannot accept responsibility for lost or stolen items and must advise that they are left safe at home.
If you're unclear about anything, please drop an email to us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call our team on 01 2844195.
Bookings can be made over the phone to +353 (0)1 2844195. All credit and debit cards are accepted. Prior to booking, please review our terms and conditions.