Boat charter is offered for powerboats, allowing course graduates a chance to practise their skills in a familiar environment with support and advise on hand. Please contact our offices on 01 2844195, or email@example.com to organise your booking.
Included in all Charters
- All marine safety gear, including navigation charts, distress flares, first aid, VHF radio
- Logistical support, trip planning advice
- Suitable Qualification, as detailed in each section
- Driving License or Passport as proof of identity
- Credit/Debit Card for security deposit of €100
Sailing Charter 1720 Sportsboat
Our 1720 Sportsboats are ideal for trips around Dublin Bay. The operating area for these boats is Dublin Bay south of the shipping lane and as far East as Dalkey Island. The qualification required is a Day Skipper Certificate or ICC Sail , however, sailors with a Keelboat Level 2 Certificate and demonstrated further practise may also charter a 1720. Please contact our office to discuss whether your qualification suffices. The following three hour slots are available;
The cost for the 3 hour charter is €130.
*Final decision on a boat charter will be at the discretion of the Irish National Sailing and Powerboat School, the decision will be non negotiable.