Boat charter is offered for powerboats, allowing course graduates a chance to practise their skills in a familiar environment with support and advise on hand. Booking can be made online below. Charter runs from May to August each year, although for late 2021 and early 2022 we've opened up rental for our 6.5m Stingray RIB and 4m Fjordstar. Give us a call on 01 2844195 to arrange your booking.
- Wednesdays: 10am-1pm, 1.30-4.30pm
- Thursdays: 10am-1pm, 1.30-4.30pm
- Fridays: 10am-1pm, 1.30-4.30pm
- Saturday: 10am-1pm, 1.30-4.30pm
- Sunday: 10am-1pm, 1.30-4.30pm
Included in all Charters
- Full tank of fuel
- All marine safety gear, including navigation charts, distress flares, first aid, VHF radio
- Logistical support, trip planning advice
- Suitable Qualification, as detailed in each section
- Driving License or Passport as proof of identity
- Credit/Debit Card for security deposit of €100
*Final decision on a boat charter will be at the discretion of the Irish National Sailing and Powerboat School, the decision will be non negotiable.
Need a Skipper?
We can also provide skippered RIB charter. Please contact our offices on 01 2844195 or by email to email@example.com to find out more.
More information on each below...