RIB rental has now wrapped for the Summer. We'll be back with the rentals available from next April/May.
Boat charter is offered for powerboats, allowing course graduates a chance to practise their skills in a familiar environment with support and advise on hand. Booking can be made online below. Charter runs from May to August each year.
Included in all Charters
- Full tank of fuel
- All marine safety gear, including navigation charts, distress flares, first aid, VHF radio
- Logistical support, trip planning advice
- Suitable Qualification, as detailed in each section
- Driving License or Passport as proof of identity
- Credit/Debit Card for security deposit of €100
*Final decision on a boat charter will be at the discretion of the Irish National Sailing and Powerboat School, the decision will be non negotiable.
COVID-19 Control Measures - RIB Charter
Please review our specific COVID-19 control measures for this activity.
Need a Skipper?
We can also provide skippered RIB charter. Please contact our offices on 01 2844195 or by email to email@example.com to find out more. This activity has not yet resumed for 2021. We expect to be able to offer this activity again in 2022.
Charther Period: May to August
More information on each below...