Get Kayaking or Paddleboarding in Dun Laoghaire Harbour!
Activity back for the weekend of Saturday 9th and Sunday 10th October - Special Discounted Price of €20 per person
We are delighted to offer Kayak and Stand Up Paddleboard rental. Our rental options last for 2 hours and are inclusive of wetsuits and buoyancy aids. Our Kayaks and Paddleboards are available for use within Dun Laoghaire Harbour.
What's the Price?
- Kayak Rental – inclusive of wetsuit and buoyancy aids - €30 per person for 2 hours (single and double kayaks available)
- Stand Up Paddleboard – inclusive of wetsuit and buoyancy aids - €30 per person for 2 hours
All our kayak and SUP Rentals begin and finish at our Clubhouse on the West Pier - Warm Showers and Changing Rooms are available to all those renting from us. Check out how to find us here.
COVID-19 Procedure Alterations...
In light of the risks associated with the spread of COVID-19, we've implemented a number of control measures outlined in the risk assessment for this activity.
- As usual, a safety boat will be on standby, however, to enable social distancing, the boat will now only intervene in an emergency situation. It cannot assist kayak/SUP rental customers for their convenience.
- It is recommended that participants ensure a sufficient level of fitness to re-enter/board the kayak/SUP without staff assistance.
- Cancellation and refunds is permitted if the customer is not happy they can satisfy this. This should not be confused with a withdrawal of assistance in an emergency, additional measure will be in place should this need arise.
Back this Saturday and Sunday, 9th and 10th October as the weather will be warm enough to get afloat!
Saturday 9th October
Sunday 10th October
We'll need you to sign a rental agreement. Renters must be over 18 years of age and children under 18 must be accompanied by a person over the age of 18. Prior booking is essential.
COVID-19 Update: Activity not yet resumed - awaiting permission to have changing rooms open.
Or you can contact the our team to book on 01 2844195 or email email@example.com. We're looking forward to getting you on the water.
Kayaking Family Groups...
Family groups are very welcome. We've single and double kayaks, so you can choose the options that suit best. We'd recommend 7 years as a minimium age. For a family of 2 adults and up to three children we've a flat fee of €79. If only one adult wants to join in no problem, more children (including their friends) are welcome up to a maximium group size of 5. Rental times are as above. Reduced to €59 for the weekend of Saturday 9th and Sunday 10th October