We are pleased to announce our February Mid Term Course for 2015. The programme will run from Monday 16 to Friday 20 February from 9am-5pm daily.
SPECIAL OFFER: 10% Discount for 2015 Spring Term Junior Club Members
Price scale for Mid-Term Courses . . .
- 1 Child for 1 Week - € 179
- 2 Children for 1 Week - € 170 Per Child Per Week
- 3 Children for 1 Week - € 161 Per Child Per Week
- 4 Children for 1 Week - € 153 Per Child Per Week
- 5 Children for 1 Week - € 146 Per Child Per Week
Please note that in order to avail of discount rates:
- Children must be booked together in same transaction.
- In the absence of this children will be booked at 1 Child for 1 Course rate.
The February Mid Term Course can be booked in conjunction with the Easter Courses for greater savings. Please click Here for more details about the Easter Courses.
The programme for the week will run on Squib Yachts & 1720 Sportsboats and Powerboats, so while participants will be 'on the water', no one will be 'in the water' - thus keeping everyone as warm as can be!
Logbook . . .
This is a crucial piece of the young sailor’s tackle. The logbook is a record of the novice’s ascent through the syllabus – the instructor will sign off components as the child progresses along. Logbooks are on sale in our shop.
What to Bring . . .
Make sure to bring the following along each day:
- Spare Change of Clothes
- Footwear to wear afloat (Old Runners)
- Towel, Shampoo & Shower Gear
- Plenty of Warm Layers for time on the water
- Swimming Togs & Waterproof Jacket
- Wooly Hat
- Warm Jumper to wear when off the water.
We provide Lifejacket / Buoyancy Aid and Windbreaker Jacket.
Please Leave at Home . . .
We cannot take responsibility for lost items and consequently it is advised to leave valuables (ipods, digital cameras, mobile phones) at home.
- Bookings can be made over the phone to +353 (0)1 2844195. All credit and debit cards are accepted.
- We accept bookings by cheque in the post. Please include a parental consent form with the booking.
- Our office on the West Pier is open Monday to Friday, 9am-5.30pm each day and Saturday 10am-5pm. Bookings can be made in person during these hours.