Our Easter Sailing Courses are the perfect time to brush off those winter cobwebs and prepare yourself for the long summer sailing season ahead.
Courses run 9am to 5pm each day. Dates are as follows:
- Easter Course 1: Monday 14 to Thursday 17 April 2014 (No Course on Good Friday)
- Easter Course 2: Tuesday 22 to Friday 25 April 2014 (No Course on Easter Monday)
Course Prices . . .
- 1 Child for 1 Week - € 161
- 1 Child for 2 Weeks / 2 Children for 1 Week - € 152 Per Child Per Week
- 1 Child for 3 Weeks / 3 Children for 1 Week - € 145 Per Child Per Week
- 1 Child for 4 Weeks / 4 Children for 1 Week / 2 Children for 2 Weeks - € 138 Per Child Per Week
- 1 Child for 5 Weeks / 5 Children for 1 Week - € 131 Per Child Per Week
Please note that in order to avail of discount rates:
- Children must be booked together in same transaction.
- In the absence of this children will be booked at 1 Child for 1 Course rate.
Logbook . . .
This is a crucial piece of the young sailor’s tackle. The logbook is a record of the novice’s ascent through the syllabus – the instructor will sign off components as the child progresses along. Logbooks are on sale in our shop.
What to bring . . .
Make sure to bring the following along each day:
- Spare Change of Clothes
- Packed Lunch & Bottled Water
- Footwear to wear afloat (Old Runners)
- Towel, Shampoo & Shower Gear
- Plenty of Warm Layers
- Wetsuit (can be hired from INSS)
- Swimming Togs & Waterproof Jacket
- Hat & Suncream
- Warm Jumper to wear during lunch
We provide Lifejacket / Buoyancy Aid and Windbreaker Jacket. Wetsuits can be hired for €10 per week (to be reserved at time of booking). Please note that we do not allow short sleeved & legged wetsuits to be worn on our programmes.
Please Leave at Home . . .
We cannot take responsibility for lost items and consequently it is advised to leave valuables (ipods, digital cameras, mobile phones) at home.
Book Now . . .
- Bookings can be made over the phone to +353 (0)1 2844195. All credit and debit cards are accepted.
- We accept bookings by cheque in the post. Please include a parental consent form with the booking.
- Our office on the West Pier is open Tuesday to Friday, 10am-4pm each day and Saturday 10am-5pm. Bookings can be made in person during these hours.